Na edição 01 da Revista Webdesigner, a matéria Preloader upload inteligente é de autoria de Eduardo Marcolino Programador - Asterisco Designers - www.asterisco.ppg.br.
Desculpe-nos o equívoco.
quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2007
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
3 comentários:
Hello, I think your site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!
My site ... Online Games
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unexpected feelings.
Here is my web blog: einmalchat.com
Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!
Feel free to visit my blog post :: novoline app f�roid download
Postar um comentário